Download Free Audio The Exit Books

Download Free Audio The Exit  Books
The Exit Paperback | Pages: 304 pages
Rating: 3.53 | 562 Users | 92 Reviews

Define Out Of Books The Exit

Title:The Exit
Author:Helen Fitzgerald
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 304 pages
Published:February 5th 2015 by Faber & Faber Crime (first published February 1st 2015)
Categories:Mystery. Crime. Fiction. Thriller. Suspense. Psychological Thriller

Chronicle During Books The Exit

Some people love goodbyes...
23-year-old Catherine is mainly interested in Facebook and flirting, but she reluctantly takes a job at a local care home after her mother puts her foot down - and soon discovers that her new workplace contains many secrets. One of the residents at the home, 82-year-old Rose, is convinced that something sinister is going on in Room 7 and that her own life is under threat. But Rose has dementia - so what does she actually know, and who would believe her anyway? As Catherine starts investigating Rose's allegations, terrible revelations surface about everyone involved. Can Catherine find out what's really going on?

Mention Books In Pursuance Of The Exit

ISBN: 0571287891 (ISBN13: 9780571287895)
Edition Language: English

Rating Out Of Books The Exit
Ratings: 3.53 From 562 Users | 92 Reviews

Evaluate Out Of Books The Exit
An easy read but an interesting one too. I liked the main character and her development was a sorry I wanted to follow. There were a few quirky characters in the book and the plot developed along with these people. Italy enjoyed this book

Catherine, unable to find a job, reluctantly takes up work at the local care home at the urging of her mother. She meets Rose, a children's book author, who went through a tragic experience in her childhood, who thinks something bad is going on in Room 7, where residents are taken to die. I was really curious about the main mystery surrounding the care home and Room 7 and I definitely didn't guess what was going on until right at the end, but the other side plot going on (view spoiler)[with

When you have an author who likes to begin in familiar & mundane settings & then suddenly veers into a world thats totally off-the-wall, you cant expect that all of her books are going to work for you. Thats true of Helen Fitzgerald & me: I loved The Cry, Dead Lovely, & The Devils Staircase, whilst The Donor & Amelia ODonohue is So Not a Virgin didnt quite float my boat & Deviant was a DNF. Too much suspension of disbelief is required in this one. I had two problems with

A young woman starts working in a care home but not everything is as it seems.The big reveal at the end was obvious about a third of the way through the book. The writing / pace were reasonable but the story was a bit thin plus the main young character and many of the 'villains' were a bit one dimensional. Some of the basic plot points didn't ring true.

LINK UPDATED23-year-old Catherine is cute:He hired me because Im cute. I dont have a problem admitting Im cute. I hate people who say Oh, Im ugly, or Im so fat, when theyre clearly not. Im slim and athletic. I have blonde hair, blue eyes, and Im cute as a button, damnit. Ask the seven boyfriends I was with for less than six weeks; theyll agree. Dont ask the three I stayed with longer (never more than three months); theyll tell you Im a vacuous narcissist.She hates old people:I didnt want to see

A very engaging psychological thriller - until near the end when it became too dark for me.

The heroine who narrates most of the book is supposed to be 23, but she makes more sense if you read her as a teenager. In the end, this turned into a pretty queasy mix of jokey teenage angst and perverse sexual nastiness (which is more than borderline homophobic, too).

0 Comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.