Free Download Books The Walking Dead #1 (The Walking Dead (Single Issues) #1)
Point Books Conducive To The Walking Dead #1 (The Walking Dead (Single Issues) #1)
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | The Walking Dead (Single Issues) #1 |
| Setting: | Cynthiana, Kentucky(United States) |

Robert Kirkman
Kindle Edition | Pages: 34 pages Rating: 4.28 | 7809 Users | 381 Reviews
Define Epithetical Books The Walking Dead #1 (The Walking Dead (Single Issues) #1)
| Title | : | The Walking Dead #1 (The Walking Dead (Single Issues) #1) |
| Author | : | Robert Kirkman |
| Book Format | : | Kindle Edition |
| Book Edition | : | Deluxe Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 34 pages |
| Published | : | October 1st 2003 by Image Comics (first published January 1st 2003) |
| Categories | : | Sequential Art. Comics. Horror. Graphic Novels. Zombies. Fiction |
Interpretation In Pursuance Of Books The Walking Dead #1 (The Walking Dead (Single Issues) #1)
Rick Grimes, Sheriff of a small town in Kentucky awakes in a hospital. Comatose after being shot while on duty, Rick finds the world abandoned of all things living and is faced with walking undead, who attack him on sight. He returns home to find his family, son Carl and wife Lori, gone. He meets his new neighbor, who points him towards Atlanta. After retrieving supplies from the abandoned Police Station, Rick sets off to Atlanta to search for his family.Rating Epithetical Books The Walking Dead #1 (The Walking Dead (Single Issues) #1)
Ratings: 4.28 From 7809 Users | 381 ReviewsAppraise Epithetical Books The Walking Dead #1 (The Walking Dead (Single Issues) #1)
Moderately entertaining.Since this is also in romanian, I will start, in the near future, to colect them. They are cheap, so good for me. Really curious of how this is going to continue, I have to mention I am clueless to the TV show, have not watch it.

***This short graphic novel is free on Kindle***I wasn't interested in The Walking Dead graphic novels until I began binge watching The Walking Dead TV series with my son as a way to get over a bad case of the flue (I've been pretty sick for two week and wanted a bit of escapism) and also my son wanted to try out this show because his friends loved it so much. That was few days ago and we just finished watching the second season and I can honestly say, the show is brilliant, the plot is
Love the Walking Dead! The comics are great and it's fun to compare them to the show.
At first I was a bit confused, because Rick doesn't look like Rick. And then I wanted to smack myself, because the comic came before the TV series, correct?I really like the black-white-and-grey pencil work. Minimalistic, but great in telling the story. Very good artwork.
Go here https://www.goodreads.com/review/show to see my overall review of this first book (paperback). But I wanted to give my two cents on the Kindle version which I read right after the paper version.I know there is a generation that at this moment thinks this is a chintzy way to read a comic book. They will change their minds when they have weak eyes like mine. It took me two days to get through the paperback. The font so light and thinned lined. My eyes hurt.I am in love with the Kindle
.png)


0 Comments:
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.