Free Books Online Don’t Tell Teacher Download

Particularize Books Conducive To Don’t Tell Teacher

Original Title: Don't Tell Teacher ASIN B07FXN4K14
Free Books Online Don’t Tell Teacher  Download
Don’t Tell Teacher Kindle Edition | Pages: 384 pages
Rating: 4.24 | 1783 Users | 342 Reviews

Details Regarding Books Don’t Tell Teacher

Title:Don’t Tell Teacher
Author:Suzy K. Quinn
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 384 pages
Published:March 21st 2019 by HQ
Categories:Thriller. Fiction. Psychological Thriller. Mystery Thriller. Mystery. Suspense

Narration As Books Don’t Tell Teacher

School should have been the safest place…

For Lizzie Riley, switching her six-year-old son Tom to the local academy school marks a fresh start, post-divorce. With its excellent reputation, Lizzie knows it’ll be a safe space away from home.

But there's something strange happening at school. Parents are forbidden from entering the grounds, and there are bars across the classroom windows.

Why is Tom coming home exhausted, unable to remember his day? What are the strange marks on his arm? And why do the children seem afraid to talk?

Lizzie is descending into every parent’s worst nightmare: her little boy is in danger. But will she be able to protect him before it’s too late?

***

If you loved Behind Closed Doors, Sometimes I Lie and The Couple Next Door, you won’t be able to put down the chilling new psychological thriller from Suzy K Quinn. Don’t Tell Teacher will have you hooked from the very first page!



Rating Regarding Books Don’t Tell Teacher
Ratings: 4.24 From 1783 Users | 342 Reviews

Evaluation Regarding Books Don’t Tell Teacher
My reviews can also be seen at: https://deesradreadsandreviews.wordpr...3.5 Stars Appearances can be deceiving After a recent divorce, Lizzie Riley and her six-year-old son, Tom are trying to make a fresh start. One of the biggest changes is that Tom will now be attending an academy school called Steelfield Academy.When Lizzie sees the school for the first time, she is surprised. It has a tall fence all the way around the property, and the windows have bars on them. It looks a bit like a prison.

My review on my website. www.bookread2day.wordpress.comOh my goodness once I started reading Dont Tell The Teacher, I couldnt stop. If theres one book that I say is a must read, this is high on my list to recommend to you all.When you take your young child to school, you know your child will be safe. In this page turning story, when Lizzie Riley takes her six year old son Tom to school, Lizzie soon starts to become supicious of things about the school with bars across the windows. When things

I found myself angry thru a lot of this book. What mother would allow their child to continue going to a school that she believes is physically harming her child? Honestly though that is one of the things that kept me glued to this story because I had to know what was going on. The flip back and forth between characters was at times frustrating and annoying but I think it is because I didnt care for Lizzie's mom. 4 stars because while some parts of the story were so far fetched for any normal

Rating: 3.5/5.0Genre:Mystery ThrillerBook Structure:The book is around 384 pages long. There are many chapters and they are small so reading will be very fast. The story is told from a first-person perspective. There are multiple point of views here from different characters. The main character Lizzie has two point of views, one which is in the past and the other one in the present time.After divorce, Lizzie Riley tries to have a new life with her 6-year-old son, Tom. A new home and a new

Well this one certainly hits the mark for a compulsive page turner, creepy school filled with odd people and a child whose character and behaviour changes dramatically since starting this new school, what could be the cause !! This is what makes this book so good the need to get to the bottom of just what is happening makes it a quick and addictive read. Told from alternating points of view and a twist at the end which I had sort of guessed I can honestly say I found it to be an enjoyable read

GAHHHH. I am so annoyed after finishing this book. At the beginning, I was suspecting the plot twist and lo and behold, I was right. So disappointed in this book. 1 star because I flew through it in 2 days, but not because it was just so good. Sure, to a novice thriller reader - this may hit the spot. Otherwise..this book reminded me of a recent disappointing thriller I read because of the same.plot.twist. (Stranger on the Beach..pass on that one)(view spoiler)[I don't understand, for the life

This was a strange 1 for me! I can totally appreciate the ride other readers went on, & all the reasons this book deserves it's very high ratings.. But for me honestly, I just didn't enjoy it. It's hard to explain why without getting into parts of the book that I don't want to give away. 1 thing I can say though is that a lot of the book is a slow burn.. We're reading about little Tom going through some kind of continued awfulness (origin unknown)- & while I'm usually pretty good about

0 Comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.