Free Download The First Chronicles of Druss the Legend (The Drenai Saga #6) Books

Free Download The First Chronicles of Druss the Legend (The Drenai Saga #6) Books
The First Chronicles of Druss the Legend (The Drenai Saga #6) Paperback | Pages: 334 pages
Rating: 4.34 | 10148 Users | 190 Reviews

List Regarding Books The First Chronicles of Druss the Legend (The Drenai Saga #6)

Title:The First Chronicles of Druss the Legend (The Drenai Saga #6)
Author:David Gemmell
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 334 pages
Published:October 5th 1999 by Del Rey (first published 1993)
Categories:Fantasy. Fiction. Heroic Fantasy. Epic Fantasy

Rendition To Books The First Chronicles of Druss the Legend (The Drenai Saga #6)

He was known as Druss. The Deathwalker. Though the blood of merciless butchers coursed through his veins, he had found a fragile peace through his love for beautiful, mystical Rowena. Then came the day when Druss returned to their village and found everyone dead--massacred by slavers who had stolen the women to sell for gold. Rowena was among the missing. Armed with only his powerful double-bladed ax, Snaga, Druss went after Rowena. His journey would carry him from the highest thrones of power to the deepest dungeons of depravity. Along the way, he would battle savage monsters and descend into terrifying lands of black magic and demons. Yet one thing was certain. Druss would have victory . . . or death.

Point Books As The First Chronicles of Druss the Legend (The Drenai Saga #6)

Original Title: The First Chronicles of Druss the Legend
ISBN: 0345407997 (ISBN13: 9780345407993)
Edition Language: English
Series: The Drenai Saga #6, Ciclo Drenai (chronological order) #6

Rating Regarding Books The First Chronicles of Druss the Legend (The Drenai Saga #6)
Ratings: 4.34 From 10148 Users | 190 Reviews

Judge Regarding Books The First Chronicles of Druss the Legend (The Drenai Saga #6)
3.5...Gemmell has a gem with Druss. These Chronicles flesh out the character going from a youth working with his father up until the battle at Skeln Pass. Parts of this could have used more description, and I fear that Gemmell play-by-play of battle as it were leaves a little to be desired. The epitome of this was when Druss fells a giant demon bear in a manner of 5 sentences.

I guess I had too high expectations on this one.It was good but not awesome. I really didn't like the time-hops. Beside that, I enjoyed it.

8.5/10From all the heroes Gemmell wrote in his career (and he wrote many) I dont think I ever loved anyone more than Druss.I remember when I first read Legend (my 4th DG book), it really changed my perspective for Gemmells talent and what it truly meant for one to be a hero. Because Druss is not merely just a great hero; he is the ultimate hero, the one who steps in front to protect the others even if it is against him, the one who defies his enemies and all kind of evil. And this book, is the

I'm always tempted to give Gemmell a five star rating. I try to reserve the 5 but DG is among the best action/adventure writers I've run across. When he passed we lost a great talent.

In this saga, women are mostly helpless and passed from man to man, depending on other men to rescue them or marry them while the black characters are depicted as mainly cannon (ok, arrow and axe) fodder. In fact, to anyone who's read the kinds of imperialistic boy's adventure stories churned out by British writers during the late 1800s, the scene with the Panthians would have seemed quite familiar.

The First Chronicles of Druss the Legend (The Drenai Saga #6), David GemmellThe First Chronicles of Druss the Legend is a fantasy novel by British author David Gemmell, first published in 1993. The story begins in Druss's village in the Drenai Empire. He is a misfit and socially awkward. While he is away from the village chopping wood, a party of slavers, led by Harib Ka and the master swordsman Collan, comes to the village and kills or enslaves everyone they find. With his dying breath, Druss'

I guess I had too high expectations on this one.It was good but not awesome. I really didn't like the time-hops. Beside that, I enjoyed it.

0 Comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.