Books Free Download I Hate Fairyland, Vol. 1: Madly Ever After (I Hate Fairyland #1) Online

Books Free Download I Hate Fairyland, Vol. 1: Madly Ever After (I Hate Fairyland #1) Online
I Hate Fairyland, Vol. 1: Madly Ever After (I Hate Fairyland #1) Paperback | Pages: 128 pages
Rating: 4.03 | 7712 Users | 1269 Reviews

Define Books Supposing I Hate Fairyland, Vol. 1: Madly Ever After (I Hate Fairyland #1)

Original Title: I Hate Fairyland, Volume 1: Madly Ever After
ISBN: 1632156857 (ISBN13: 9781632156853)
Edition Language: English URL https://imagecomics.com/comics/releases/i-hate-fairyland-vol.-1-madly-ever-after-tp
Series: I Hate Fairyland #1

Commentary Toward Books I Hate Fairyland, Vol. 1: Madly Ever After (I Hate Fairyland #1)

From superstar writer and artist Skottie Young (Rocket Raccoon, Wizard of OZ, Fortunately, The Milk), comes the first volume of an all-new series of adventure and mayhem. An Adventure Time/Alice in Wonderland-style epic that smashes its cute little face against grown-up, Tank Girl/Deadpool-esque violent madness. Follow Gert, a forty year old woman stuck in a six year old's body who has been trapped in the magical world of Fairyland for nearly thirty years. Join her and her giant battle-axe on a delightfully blood-soaked journey to see who will survive the girl who HATES FAIRYLAND. Collecting: I Hate Fairyland 1-5

Be Specific About About Books I Hate Fairyland, Vol. 1: Madly Ever After (I Hate Fairyland #1)

Title:I Hate Fairyland, Vol. 1: Madly Ever After (I Hate Fairyland #1)
Author:Skottie Young
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 128 pages
Published:April 20th 2016 by Image Comics
Categories:Sequential Art. Graphic Novels. Comics. Fantasy. Humor. Graphic Novels Comics. Fiction

Rating About Books I Hate Fairyland, Vol. 1: Madly Ever After (I Hate Fairyland #1)
Ratings: 4.03 From 7712 Users | 1269 Reviews

Commentary About Books I Hate Fairyland, Vol. 1: Madly Ever After (I Hate Fairyland #1)
Imagine Alice in Wonderland if Alice was stuck there for 30 years and in that time turned into a crazed, homicidal maniac.You see, once upon a time there was a cute little girl named Gertrude who, like any little girl, dreamed of going to a colorful land of teddy bears, rainbows, and powder puffs. She's able to get her wish but in order to leave Fairyland, she must find the magical key to unlock the door back to the real world. How hard can that be right? Well, fast-forward 27 years later and

THIS WAS SO FLUFFING GOOD.

probably 3.5 - i'm not sold-sold yet, but i will certainly continue with the series.review to come...

I wouldn't let kids read this one! It's extremely gory and funny to boot!Poor Gertrude it just a normal little girl playing into her room when she falls into fairyland. She ends up being stuck there for 27 years because she can't find the key that will lead her home. And she's not a happy camper! The Queen wants Gertrude out of fairyland because all she does is reek havoc! I mean she's inside of a little girls body still and she's in her 30's! The Queen sends all kinds of things her way but it

I really liked this. It's weird and seriously gory

Once upon a time, a little girl called Gertrude wished to visit a magical fantasy land - and then promptly found her wish granted! But when young Gertrude wished herself home, she discovered it not nearly as easy to leave Fairyland as it was to enter it Twenty-seven years later - shes still looking for the way out.Physically Gertie remains the cute ten year-old girl she was when she arrived in Fairyland; mentally, shes thirty-seven and has become very, very disenchanted with how her life has

This is going to be a short review. Totally a 5 star read.1. Hilarious 2. Colorful3. Uses fluffers as a cuss word4. Is about fairyland5. There's killing! A whole lot of killing. And blood!!! Lots of blood 😈My 5 reasons for the 5 star rating. Back to the review.Once upon a time, Gertrude our little main character used to be a sweet and innocent child until one day she fell into Fairyland. The only way back home was to go on a quest. Gertrude had to adventure the fluff out of Fairyland and find

0 Comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.