Free Death Note, Vol. 6: Give-and-Take (Death Note #6) Download Books Online
Death Note, Vol. 6: Give-and-Take (Death Note #6) 
xD Really Amazed There was once a moment I almost fealt like reading Sherlock and Moriarty Chasing each other when they are side by side all along ... Light is really up to something by before that Ryuuzaki is even better than any one I don't know why at some point there is a slightest possibility that of they are at par with each other Before I didn't like Misa around she is another annoying character like others but after her actions now seems like she is my favorite as she in indeed
More gripping than the preceding volume. Cannot wait to find out where the story progresses from here.

Still kind of a filler volume, but it's definitely an improvement over the last one.
misa being annoying as always but the ending was good.
Death Note is something I started because I was recommended it by someone who I value their opinion. But my expectations for this series has not been turning out to what my reaction is while reading it. And dont take -that as a bad idea, because the series is so much more than I had hoped for.This series has taken me on a whirlwind of adventure with different characters who all bring something new to every volume. Like mentioned in an earlier review, I felt that the manga might end soon but
Spoilers-Didn't find the Yotsuba arc all that engrossing, the characters were boring and too numerous, and their motivations were uninspired and cliched.-The investigation L and Light were carrying out was also a little dull and rather repetitive, the investigation was only properly entertaining when Misa was involved.-L kind of annoyed me in this one, I got tired of him over analysing everything. He irritated me so much that I was actually rooting for Light to outsmart him and get away with
Tsugumi Ohba
Paperback | Pages: 215 pages Rating: 4.39 | 19600 Users | 572 Reviews

Specify Epithetical Books Death Note, Vol. 6: Give-and-Take (Death Note #6)
| Title | : | Death Note, Vol. 6: Give-and-Take (Death Note #6) |
| Author | : | Tsugumi Ohba |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Special Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 215 pages |
| Published | : | July 5th 2006 by VIZ Media LLC (first published April 2005) |
| Categories | : | Sequential Art. Manga. Graphic Novels. Comics. Fantasy |
Ilustration In Pursuance Of Books Death Note, Vol. 6: Give-and-Take (Death Note #6)
Although they've collected plenty of evidence tying the seven Yotsuba members to the newest Kira, Light, L and the rest of the task force are no closer to discovering which one actually possesses the Death Note. Desperate for some headway, L recruits Misa to infiltrate the group and feed them information calculated to bring Kira into the open. But the Shinigami Rem reveals to Misa who the Kiras really are, and, armed with this knowledge, Misa will do anything to help Light. But what will that mean for L...?Declare Books Concering Death Note, Vol. 6: Give-and-Take (Death Note #6)
| Original Title: | デスノート #6 (Desu Nōto) Kōkan (交換) |
| ISBN: | 1421506270 (ISBN13: 9781421506272) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Death Note #6 |
| Characters: | Light Yagami, Misa Amane, L Lawliet |
Rating Epithetical Books Death Note, Vol. 6: Give-and-Take (Death Note #6)
Ratings: 4.39 From 19600 Users | 572 ReviewsAssessment Epithetical Books Death Note, Vol. 6: Give-and-Take (Death Note #6)
Enjoyable enough, but it didn't convincingly grab my attention until the second half of the manga..xD Really Amazed There was once a moment I almost fealt like reading Sherlock and Moriarty Chasing each other when they are side by side all along ... Light is really up to something by before that Ryuuzaki is even better than any one I don't know why at some point there is a slightest possibility that of they are at par with each other Before I didn't like Misa around she is another annoying character like others but after her actions now seems like she is my favorite as she in indeed
More gripping than the preceding volume. Cannot wait to find out where the story progresses from here.

Still kind of a filler volume, but it's definitely an improvement over the last one.
misa being annoying as always but the ending was good.
Death Note is something I started because I was recommended it by someone who I value their opinion. But my expectations for this series has not been turning out to what my reaction is while reading it. And dont take -that as a bad idea, because the series is so much more than I had hoped for.This series has taken me on a whirlwind of adventure with different characters who all bring something new to every volume. Like mentioned in an earlier review, I felt that the manga might end soon but
Spoilers-Didn't find the Yotsuba arc all that engrossing, the characters were boring and too numerous, and their motivations were uninspired and cliched.-The investigation L and Light were carrying out was also a little dull and rather repetitive, the investigation was only properly entertaining when Misa was involved.-L kind of annoyed me in this one, I got tired of him over analysing everything. He irritated me so much that I was actually rooting for Light to outsmart him and get away with
.png)


0 Comments:
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.