Online Books Free Lonely Werewolf Girl (Kalix MacRinnalch #1) Download

Details Books Supposing Lonely Werewolf Girl (Kalix MacRinnalch #1)

Original Title: Lonely Werewolf Girl
ISBN: 0955498406 (ISBN13: 9780955498404)
Edition Language: English
Series: Kalix MacRinnalch #1
Setting: London, England(United Kingdom)
Online Books Free Lonely Werewolf Girl (Kalix MacRinnalch #1) Download
Lonely Werewolf Girl (Kalix MacRinnalch #1) Paperback | Pages: 561 pages
Rating: 3.85 | 3288 Users | 465 Reviews

Itemize Out Of Books Lonely Werewolf Girl (Kalix MacRinnalch #1)

Title:Lonely Werewolf Girl (Kalix MacRinnalch #1)
Author:Martin Millar
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 561 pages
Published:August 1st 2007 by Meadow & Black, (first published June 7th 2007)
Categories:Fantasy. Urban Fantasy. Shapeshifters. Werewolves. Fiction. Young Adult. Paranormal

Interpretation In Favor Of Books Lonely Werewolf Girl (Kalix MacRinnalch #1)

Neil Gaiman loves this guy. Need I say more? Perhaps not but I will anyway. I must admit that when I walked into Elliot Bay I was drawn initially to the cover of the book and then I realized it was an author I'd previously enjoyed. I loved Millar's "The Good Fairies of New York" for its irreverent take on the fair folk. "Lonely Werewolf Girl" doesn't disappoint. It was good balm for my psyche after getting sucked into the world of "Twilight." A couple things to keep in mind: 1. It's laugh out loud funny- beware of planes or other enclosed public spaces. 2. It's anything but predictable. 3. It turns many werewolf stereotypes on their heads.

Rating Out Of Books Lonely Werewolf Girl (Kalix MacRinnalch #1)
Ratings: 3.85 From 3288 Users | 465 Reviews

Write Up Out Of Books Lonely Werewolf Girl (Kalix MacRinnalch #1)
Overall, I enjoyed this book. The idea was entertaining and I liked the pacing and off beat feel of it. BUT I got really annoyed with the whole Thrix/fashionista sub-plot mostly because I didn't give a damn and got really bored with the constant repetition of Malveria or whatever her name was throwing the exact same fit over and over again. Also, the constant reiteration of how thin all the main females were got pretty old. I understand that in some contexts it was some form of mockery, but come

This. Book. Is. Terrible.Here, for illustration, is a brief excerpt that does a good job at exemplifying what made this book sound like fan-fiction written by a 13 year-old:[Daniel is explaining to his roommate Moonglow that he doesn't want to pursue a werewolf.]"'Moonglow. Does it mean anything to you that I don't want to be chopped up with a machete or eaten by a werewolf?''Of course. I don't want you to be chopped up or eaten. I'd miss you terribly.'"Really? You'd miss me terribly?''Of

I really tried. But I could tell something was wrong by the way I kept trying to convince myself I was too busy/tired to read, and kept putting it off until tomorrow. I should know better by now: I always have time for a good book. This wasn't a good book. And much as I hate leaving books halfway through (a stubborn obsession of mine which has gotten me through lots of other bad books), Lonely Werewolf Girl is now part of the Unfinishables list.It sounded like a really fun and tongue-in-cheek

My brother gifted me this book, because he know I like werewolves and Neil Gaiman. I read it all hoping desperately to find any redeeming quality, but it was a moot quest. This book is horrible. The characters are all completely unlikeable or two-dimensional caricatures. Everybody is really-really-ridicolously good looking, and the plot is a tangled mess. Kalix is clearly interchangeable with Enoby Dementia Dark'ness Ravenway (or Felice Fawn for that matter, *cough cough*) and the prose is what

Reviewed by Candace Cunard for TeensReadToo.comThe first thing that hit me about this book was the richness of backstory and the sheer size of the cast of characters. Although the plot centers around the titular lonely teen werewolf, Kalix MacRinnalch, she lives in a rich world populated with numerous other characters whose actions interfere with or drive important developments in the story. Fifteen-year-old Kalix is the youngest daughter of the Thane of the MacRinnalch Clan of werewolves. She's

The sad thing is that this has a very well-developed world, a large cast of interesting, believable characters, and a refreshing take on the werewolf mythos.But the actual prose is just appallingly bad. There's stylistic choices, and there's times where you just need to fire your copy editor; this would be one of the latter. I almost get the impression that this was a movie or comic book script that got turned into a novel--one of Millar's favorite tricks is to describe a scene or relate a piece

I don't even know what to say, my love for this book is so immense. It says 5 up there, but it's a solid 8 stars.Read the description of the book up above, if it sounds like something you would like, then it probably is. I don't want to say anything else about it here because I will gush and cause spoilers to happen. For me this book was a master class in How To Tell A Big Story. So here are my notes-to-self:* There are over 200 chapters, but something amazing happens in almost every single one.

0 Comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.