Free Our Impossible Love Download Books
Define Out Of Books Our Impossible Love
| Title | : | Our Impossible Love |
| Author | : | Durjoy Datta |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 289 pages |
| Published | : | January 15th 2016 by Penguin Books Limited |
| Categories | : | Romance. Fiction. Romantic. Contemporary. Love |
Durjoy Datta
Paperback | Pages: 289 pages Rating: 3.31 | 1910 Users | 148 Reviews
Representaion Concering Books Our Impossible Love
And this one is my impossibly possible review. Well, Durjoy you did seize my heart and never returned following the writings after Till the last breath but,
Such striking concept ruined by crude, naïve, and unrealistic inscriptions. When I glance at the other works I seriously can’t place such drastic change.
The storyline was really good but inferiorly executed. The instant love I picked up for Danish Roy and Ankit Roy is the only thing remained stagnant till the end. I wish I could really connect to Aisha Paul, but the character map kept me distancing away.
I really wish I could have endowed this one with 4 stars.

Specify Books During Our Impossible Love
| ISBN: | 0143424610 |
Rating Out Of Books Our Impossible Love
Ratings: 3.31 From 1910 Users | 148 ReviewsNotice Out Of Books Our Impossible Love
Yes I am in love with a newly married man -- Durjoy Datta!Since11 hours by now nonstop I have been reading Our Impossible Love by @durjoydatta as if it is the most important thing in my life to read the complete this book keeping world aside.... this is my first read of DD ... and now I guess will digg out more of his work and read all his books! I just finished the book and couldn't resist to write about it... You are my favourite novelist I must say now...! Each and every part of the entireAnd I spent my Sunday reading Durjoy Datta's 12th novel named "Our Impossible Love" which is my 5th book of this year and I'm very glad that I managed to complete this 289-pages book in a day. It's a very light read which makes it easy for you to keep turning pages to explore what will happen with the protagonist in the very next sentence. Durjoy Datta is a young author who knows what his young audience needs from him. He always manages to write a book based on teenagers yet touch a different
A very light read, 6 hours for 289 pages. The story is far away from reality, I don't think schools in India are that swanky yet to have councilors/ sleepovers at boy's house and bloody boxing matches but I liked the way Durjoy has weaved the story, I liked his characters Danish and Aisha. Very well defined, I could actually visualize them while reading. The book reminded me of the series "13 reasons why"

Well i have just finished it yesterday. I love almost all books written by Durjoy. The story written by Durjoy is amazing. It not only tells us how important is love for us, it also tells us how we are important for ourselves. We should learn to love ourselves and stand up for our own self. No one is this world will support you unless you support yourself. The way Durjoy has taken the characters and their stories to a new level, is just amazing. Danish is my favourite character. He is so
just in a mood to read some contemporary romance..... as far I am concerned, durjoy datta is a good pick.... but wait.... very sad to add another novel into the list of books I regret to read. baseless plot, uninteresting characters, worst turn of events, absurd love stories etc... and a million reasons I can add.... just don't go for this one and get a life....
Detailed review posted on: https://dreambookreviews.wordpress.co...The author tried to bring out a love story in a new setting where the age is a bar and the all-powerful love conquers it all. Yay!. Wait. It didnt turn out like that. It was more like a cheesy piece of work where there is a jobless guy who didnt get a degree in psychology and ends up being a counselor to teenage kids at a high school. Okay and he is typically average and good for nothing.There is school kid who looks super hot
Story of Aisha-Danish, student- teacher love story not a bad pathetic one but a very sweet and delicate relationship. As whole this was a good love story with humor and touch modernity in it, things we speak about, how much irrational we become when thinking about an abused girl, we blame her and criticize the victim not the accused, how we become shallow when someone express their love for the same sex.This book was again something different from Durjoy's work . It was a good attempt but its my
.png)


0 Comments:
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.