Download Books Goddess: The Secret Lives of Marilyn Monroe Online
Goddess: The Secret Lives of Marilyn Monroe 
The word depressing doesn't quite cover this. Norma Jeane goes from wannabe to starlet to icon, used and abused at every stage. Her psychological state was always precarious, exacerbated by a prodigious drink and drug intake, a wealth of abortions and an inability to orgasm. Becoming little more than decorated meat, her problems led to institutions and suicide attempts. The main thrust of the book deals with her relationship with the Kennedys, her death, and the persuasive conspiracy theories
WARNINGWARNING-NO PEEKING!!!!This picture sizing is going to be the death of me!THIS IS BEING EDITED- THIS IS A WORK IN PROCESS GODDESS She did originate something. She was the first person I know of who was truly unconventional. She was a sixties person before it startedway before it startedlike ten years.ARTHUR MILLER [image error]Marilyn Monroe PicturesI saw that what she looked like was not what she really was, and what was going on inside was not what was going on outside, and that always

This 2017 revised edition of Goddess is an extensive body of work, documenting the life of Marilyn Monroe. The first half of the 688 pages tells of Marilyns private and public life until the year of her death. What follows are the facts that had been uncovered at the time of her death, and over the past 50 year years. The post script is a must read!This biography brings us into the world of old Hollywood, politics and the rich & famous.
I have been a Marilyn Monroe fan for years. I have read several biographies of her life. This one was highly recommended and I'm disappointed. Summers' decision to constantly refer to his sources within the narrative caused the book to drag. Better editing and tighter writing would have made this a more interesting book. Much of the groundbreaking news and "secret" lives have been referenced in other books about Marilyn. This book is recommended only for fans who simply must read every possible
I love Marilyn Monroe I read almost every book I come across about her . Each book adds a little something to the story about her life . I liked this book . But my favorite ones are the books that dont have crazy conspiracy theorys those ones are entertaining but not based in anything but rumors .
Very tabloidish. Have no idea what to trust. Pretty much the entire book is "he said she said". The author could well be making everything up. He gets so involved in rumors and conspiracy theories (particularly about her death) that I felt very removed from Marilyn by the end. Disappointing.
Anthony Summers
Paperback | Pages: 688 pages Rating: 3.9 | 2471 Users | 193 Reviews

Identify Regarding Books Goddess: The Secret Lives of Marilyn Monroe
| Title | : | Goddess: The Secret Lives of Marilyn Monroe |
| Author | : | Anthony Summers |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Anniversary Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 688 pages |
| Published | : | November 22nd 2007 by The Orion Publishing Group (first published September 1st 1985) |
| Categories | : | Biography. Nonfiction |
Narration Conducive To Books Goddess: The Secret Lives of Marilyn Monroe
Marilyn Monroe. Her rollar-coaster life. Her deception - shrouded death. Her divided secret life. Her legion of lovers. Her intimacies with JFK and Bobby Kennedy. Her mafia connections. This is the one book that tells the whole naked, deeply moving truth about the all - too-beautiful talented, and tormented woman who played a role in public and in private that was too much for flesh and spirit to survive.Mention Books To Goddess: The Secret Lives of Marilyn Monroe
| Original Title: | Goddess: The Secret Lives of Marilyn Monroe |
| ISBN: | 0575403012 (ISBN13: 9780575403017) |
| Edition Language: | English |
Rating Regarding Books Goddess: The Secret Lives of Marilyn Monroe
Ratings: 3.9 From 2471 Users | 193 ReviewsEvaluation Regarding Books Goddess: The Secret Lives of Marilyn Monroe
⭐⭐⭐1/2: An exhaustive, sometimes exhausting, account of Monroes years of stardom, as well as her death, with little psychological analysis or exploration of her childhood. I appreciate Summers journalistic practices and instincts, but this biography reads more like syrupy tabloid gossip.The word depressing doesn't quite cover this. Norma Jeane goes from wannabe to starlet to icon, used and abused at every stage. Her psychological state was always precarious, exacerbated by a prodigious drink and drug intake, a wealth of abortions and an inability to orgasm. Becoming little more than decorated meat, her problems led to institutions and suicide attempts. The main thrust of the book deals with her relationship with the Kennedys, her death, and the persuasive conspiracy theories
WARNINGWARNING-NO PEEKING!!!!This picture sizing is going to be the death of me!THIS IS BEING EDITED- THIS IS A WORK IN PROCESS GODDESS She did originate something. She was the first person I know of who was truly unconventional. She was a sixties person before it startedway before it startedlike ten years.ARTHUR MILLER [image error]Marilyn Monroe PicturesI saw that what she looked like was not what she really was, and what was going on inside was not what was going on outside, and that always

This 2017 revised edition of Goddess is an extensive body of work, documenting the life of Marilyn Monroe. The first half of the 688 pages tells of Marilyns private and public life until the year of her death. What follows are the facts that had been uncovered at the time of her death, and over the past 50 year years. The post script is a must read!This biography brings us into the world of old Hollywood, politics and the rich & famous.
I have been a Marilyn Monroe fan for years. I have read several biographies of her life. This one was highly recommended and I'm disappointed. Summers' decision to constantly refer to his sources within the narrative caused the book to drag. Better editing and tighter writing would have made this a more interesting book. Much of the groundbreaking news and "secret" lives have been referenced in other books about Marilyn. This book is recommended only for fans who simply must read every possible
I love Marilyn Monroe I read almost every book I come across about her . Each book adds a little something to the story about her life . I liked this book . But my favorite ones are the books that dont have crazy conspiracy theorys those ones are entertaining but not based in anything but rumors .
Very tabloidish. Have no idea what to trust. Pretty much the entire book is "he said she said". The author could well be making everything up. He gets so involved in rumors and conspiracy theories (particularly about her death) that I felt very removed from Marilyn by the end. Disappointing.
.png)


0 Comments:
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.