Free Books Online Ral's Woman (Zorn Warriors #1)

Point Based On Books Ral's Woman (Zorn Warriors #1)

Title:Ral's Woman (Zorn Warriors #1)
Author:Laurann Dohner
Book Format:ebook
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 112 pages
Published:September 4th 2009 by Ellora's Cave Publishing
Categories:Science Fiction. Romance. Aliens. Adult Fiction. Erotica. Fantasy. Paranormal. Paranormal Romance
Free Books Online Ral's Woman (Zorn Warriors #1)
Ral's Woman (Zorn Warriors #1) ebook | Pages: 112 pages
Rating: 3.83 | 12000 Users | 543 Reviews

Ilustration During Books Ral's Woman (Zorn Warriors #1)

Ariel never knew aliens existed until she finds herself kidnapped and taken from Earth. When the Anzon declare humans useless, she learns her fate — prize for the winner of a brutal fight between large, muscled alien men. Ral is a Zorn warrior. He has also been kidnapped by the Anzon, along with his crew. Forced into slavery, he's got one thing on his mind — freeing his people. That is, until he sees the small human woman he's willing to fight to win. He doesn't just want her body, he wants her heart forever. In the hands of a hot alien, Ariel is about to discover how pleasurable captivity can be.

Identify Books As Ral's Woman (Zorn Warriors #1)

Original Title: Ral's Woman
ISBN: 1419924060 (ISBN13: 9781419924064)
Edition Language: English
Series: Zorn Warriors #1
Characters: Ral, Ariel (Zorn Warriors)


Rating Based On Books Ral's Woman (Zorn Warriors #1)
Ratings: 3.83 From 12000 Users | 543 Reviews

Article Based On Books Ral's Woman (Zorn Warriors #1)
Really hot short read. I love the alien premise but I found that the physical description of the Zorn was too similar to the "New Species"...growling included. As with all Laurann Dohner's books, I wish they were longer with more backstory and detail. Still really excited to start a new series though...

Kindle EditionThis was a cute little read if you are into sweet 'cave men'.Ariel was kidnapped from Earth by the Anzons, a dying race in search of breeding-compatible females.Because she wasn't compatible with their race, they decided 'give' her to the man who could win her in a fighting contest.Ral was also a captive of the Anzons along with others of his race who were taken from their hunting planet and put to work as miners. Ral was the Crown Prince of his world and was larger and stronger

OK, where do I start with this book? I downloaded this because Goodreads INSISTED I would love it. I should have learned my lesson on "recommendations" from Netflix, who once insisted I would love this French movie that had a girl who stuck earthworms in her vagina while on the side of the road (I'm not even kidding, it was called "A Real Young Girl" and you can Wiki the plot- it even mentions the earthworms). But, no. Goodreads says it's good reads and I blindly (or perhaps blondely) follow



Latest read 4/6/20Same thoughts. I love it!!4 1/2 "Scifi Quickie" Stars!I've read this story many times. I still love it. One of my first and favorite Scifismutty reads. Zorn men are hot... and tasty ;-) Happy reading!

Why oh WHY did I read this?!If I could sum up the entire book in one sentence it would be: "Me Tarzan, you Jane. Uga uga!"SPOILERS AHEAD:The hero is basically a Neanderthal, manhandling the heroine and pretty much raping her the first time they meet. He immediately decides she is his forever and won't let her go back to Earth.The heroine is an empty vessel... we don't really know anything about her. She submits to the man immediately, accepts his violent ways and considers herself in love in no

"She is mine. Never roar at her again, Father." - Ral I swear this book gave me a good laugh here and there.Our male protagonist Ral kind of reminds me the guy from Conan the barbarianHis possessive, protective and insatiable. First time we see him, his fighting others of his kind to win her and then carries her off to his chamber caveman style! Ral, is a cutie (I don't know if I'm using this word out of context). He's really curious about Ariel and is eager to learn the ways of pleasing a woman

0 Comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.