Books Free Download The Binding (The Velesi Trilogy #1)

List Books During The Binding (The Velesi Trilogy #1)

Edition Language: English
Series: The Velesi Trilogy #1
Books Free Download The Binding (The Velesi Trilogy #1)
The Binding (The Velesi Trilogy #1) Kindle Edition | Pages: 279 pages
Rating: 4.06 | 3706 Users | 267 Reviews

Description As Books The Binding (The Velesi Trilogy #1)

Looking for the new cover? See here. Two nights after her eighteenth birthday, Lily is attacked while out jogging, but is saved by Tharin Lunar, a Sidhe prince. When she discovers that her attacker is her own brother, Lucas, who disappeared four years ago, Lily refuses to believe that her brother would truly hurt her and becomes determined to find Lucas and bring him home. Lily finds that Lucas’ disappearance is somehow tied to Tharin; so when he informs her that she is his betrothed and must return with him to Velesi, fulfill a treaty between their families and unite the two strongest clans through their marriage, Lily agrees. However, she’s not going to Velesi for a wedding, but to bring home her only family, Lucas. On their journey to the borders of Velesi, the realm of the Thirteen Clans, they’re pursued by a Sidhe assassin group call the Ange, meet with an ogre crime lord that ends badly, deal with a sleazy troll motel manager, and when they discover that there’s a bounty on their heads, they must keep one step ahead of every assassin, bounty hunter and low-life criminal in Velesi. Protecting Lily has become the biggest challenge of Tharin’s life. Lucky for him he has help in the form of his twin brother, Tolan, Lily’s best friend Julia and his three bodyguard cousins.

Itemize Appertaining To Books The Binding (The Velesi Trilogy #1)

Title:The Binding (The Velesi Trilogy #1)
Author:L. Filloon
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 279 pages
Published:December 11th 2011
Categories:Fantasy. Young Adult. Romance. Fairies. Fae. Magic. Paranormal. Paranormal Romance

Rating Appertaining To Books The Binding (The Velesi Trilogy #1)
Ratings: 4.06 From 3706 Users | 267 Reviews

Article Appertaining To Books The Binding (The Velesi Trilogy #1)
I was definitely impressed by this book..The story..the characters..how it weaved n ofcourse i always love Arrogant princes handling princess ;)And damn eagerly waiting for that sequel to come soon :)Sri.

I give this book 3.5 stars, which, considering the fact that I don't normally enjoy YA novels, is quite generous. It's not that I disliked the book, actually, I did enjoy it to be honest. It reminded me a bit of The Lord of the Rings with all the orcs, elves, trolls and other creatures featured throughout the book. Of course the story itself was completely different and original in and of itself. What I liked most about this book is how easy it read, not in a lazy way, but more in a fluid way.

3 - 3.5 stars The Binding took me by surprise; in all its formulaic and predictable familiarity, the story held me captive until the very last page. There were a few technical issues: a general lack of editing, and very FAST pacing. However, I was too caught up in the events of the story that I barely noticed. What I liked: 1. No love triangle. 2. Effective, efficient shifts in DUAL POVs with distinctive voices for both Tharin and Lily.3. The easy banter, camaraderie, and familial bonding added

The Binding (book one) is L. Filloon's first novel and I found it to be very entertaining. I liked the storyline of Elves instead of Faeries, even though when I first read the word Sidhe, I automatically thought of Fae.Lily is a interesting character, her parents are dead and the only real family she has left, her brother, disappeared several years earlier. She was finally establishing some type of home with her foster mom when out of nowhere someone tries to kill her while she was jogging. If

This is a very peculiar, outlier of a book for me because it firstly has the severe flaw of having many elements of poor writing, both in the actual syntax of the writing and the elements of the tale, yet I am oddly intrigued and fascinated by the book enough to have read it several times.The Binding is sort of what I'd expect to see on Wattpad or uploaded to DeviantArt in chapters--it's very raw, very much the kind of thing everyone who wants to be a writer would come up with when they're 16

L. Filloon, the auther of this book, contacted me via my mailbox on Goodreads giving me a code to purchase "The Binding" for free. That hasn't happened to me before, so needless to say, I was excited, lol. But it also made me really nervous- what if I didn't like it? Then I'd feel guilty, yet still obligated to write a review. And I hate writing negative reviews, which is why I hardly ever do.Thankfully, I had nothing to worry about! You've read the premise, so I will just say that "The Binding"

Review Posted at Ruby's Books If there's one thing I love more than anything is a good fantasy book. The Binding was, in my opinion, more than just "good". It was more than great, actually.The first thing that caught my attention was that we don't have just one perspective, but two. The book is written in first person, but we get to see Lily's and Tharin's take on the action, alternatively. That's where I, as a reader, tip my hat to the author. Seriously. As a reader that's weary of books

0 Comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.